Friday, July 29, 2016

An Indian Paintbrush Sunset Over Houston British Columbia (Pictures)


Above Photo: I took some pictures of another beautiful sunset on July 28, 2016 
from the field behind my home in Houston, British Columbia.

For larger view of the photos, click on each of the pictures.

You can also view the pictures that I have been taking around Houston, B.C. at my 
Pinterest Account:

Also, I hope you enjoy the photos that I have taken around our beautiful town.


Above Photo: I took some pictures of another beautiful sunset on July 28, 2016 
from the field behind my home in Houston, British Columbia.

One thing I have found here in Houston, British Columbia, 
our sunsets vary from night to night. The colors are vivid and always 
changing and you just never know what to expect.

The different shades of color are truly amazing and always on the move. 

Come and view our spectacular sunsets, and you just might find me set up and taking photos.


Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment