Tuesday, November 24, 2015

CN Railway Bridge And Scenery From Around Houston British Columbia (8 Pictures)


Above Photo: Picture taken from Houston, British Columbia of the Telkwa Mountain range.

Yesterday, November 23, 2015 I had a little time to kill as I dropped my wife off at the doctors, so I thought I would make a quick trip around town to see what might make a good photo.

I revisited a couple of areas to show how winter’s icy grip is starting to settle in with the Bulkley River starting to ice over. 


Above Photo: Picture taken from Houston, British Columbia of the snow capped 
Telkwa Mountain range.

The CN Railway bridge always has looked like a nice place to snap a photo from, so I did.


Above Photo: The CN Railway bridge and the Pleasant Valley Highway bridge over the icy 
Bulkley river in Houston, British Columbia.

I am 64 years of age and I have seen a lot of wonderful places across this great province of ours, but you don’t ever have to go far from home to see the beauty that is
surrounding us all in British Columbia. 


Above Photo: Picture taken from Houston, British Columbia of the snow capped 
Telkwa Mountain range and the icy Bulkley river.

I truly love this province and what it has to offer us all, and if you are wondering where to go on your next holiday, come visit us in Houston, B.C.


Above Photo: Picture taken from Houston, British Columbia of the Bulkley river, Highway 16 and the CN Railway bridge.


Above Photo: Picture taken from Houston, British Columbia of the icy Bulkley river, Highway 16 and looking back towards the town.


Above Photo: The CN Railway bridge taken from the Pleasant Valley Highway bridge over the icy 
Bulkley river in Houston, British Columbia.


Above Photo: Picture taken from Houston, British Columbia of a train crossing the 
CN Railway bridge.

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment