Sunday, September 25, 2016

Old Cabin Houston British Columbia


Above Photo: The picture was taken on September 13, 2016 of a
old cabin in Houston, British Columbia.

For larger view of the photos, click on the picture.

You can also view the pictures that I have been taking around Houston, B.C. at my 
Pinterest Account:

Also, I hope you enjoy the photos that I have taken around
our beautiful town of Houston in British Columbia, and other
neighboring communities along Highway 16.


Above Photo: The picture was taken on September 13, 2016 of a
old cabin in Houston, British Columbia.

For me, I love taking pictures of rivers and streams, lakes, animals or 
nature in general and I hope I will be able to continue visiting 
everything British Columbia has to offer me and you.


Brian Vike’s blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Photos by Brian Vike, Houston, British Columbia.

No comments:

Post a Comment