Sunday, May 15, 2016

Beaver Pond Heading Creek Forest Service Road Houston British Columbia (Pictures/Video)


 Above Photo: I took a drive to China Nose mountain on May 14, 2016 
and along the way I came across a huge beavers dam which has backed
 up a lot of water. This is located just outside of Houston, British Columbia.

For larger view of the photos, click on the picture.

I parked the car and walked approximately 100 feet along a small trail to a park like setting which is right at the waters edge of the beavers pond. I sat there hoping the beaver might make another appearance, but I guess I has scared it off. 

When I spotted the beaver, it gave a loud slap with it’s tail and down under the water it went.

I do plan on heading back to the area and staking out the pond in hopes of 
getting some photos/video of the critter. 

I have a nice little video of the bugs, etc. on the beavers pond you might enjoy. 
It is just a short video clip of nature.


 Above Photo: I took a drive to China Nose mountain on May 14, 2016 
and along the way I came across a huge beavers dam which has backed
 up a lot of water. This is located just outside of Houston, British Columbia.

My YouTube video clip can be found here:

For information on things to do in and around Houston, British Columbia, p
lease contact the Houston and District Chamber Of Commerce/Visitors Centre. Links below.

Also, I hope you enjoy the photos that I have taken around our beautiful town.

Houston and District Chamber Of Commerce/Visitors Centre.



Above Photo: When I spotted this small creek I had to stop to take a picture. 
It was nice to put your feet into, very refreshing.

 Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment