Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Some Of The Graduating Class Of 2016 Steelhead Park Houston British Columbia (Pictures)


 Above Photo: I took some pictures on June 29, 2016 in our Steelhead Park, 
 and was it a treat for me. The 2016 graduating class were dressed in their best for 
photos in the park at Houston, British Columbia Canada.
 
I wish them well on their new journey.
 
For larger view of the photos, click on each of the pictures.
 
You can also view the pictures that I have been taking around Houston, B.C. at my
Pinterest Account:
 
For information on things to do in and around Houston, British Columbia, please contact the Houston and District Chamber Of Commerce/Visitors Centre. Links below.
 
Also, I hope you enjoy the photos that I have taken around our beautiful town.


Above Photo: I took some pictures on June 29, 2016 in our Steelhead Park, 
 and was it a treat for me. The 2016 graduating class were dressed in their best for 
photos in the park at Houston, British Columbia Canada.
 
Houston and District Chamber Of Commerce/Visitors Centre.
 


 
Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net
 
Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment