Sunday, July 12, 2015

2007 Town Parade Houston British Columbia (Photos)


The town’s people in Houston came out and lined Highway 16 for it’s annual town parade. There were floats, horses, old vehicles, etc..

Below are a bunch of pictures I took while watching the parade.

I was only able to add the pictures that are show here. I have about 60 photos, but if I added the rest, the page would take some time to load.

It was a beautiful day for a Parade !

Happy 50th Anniversary Houston !


Below Two Photos: The float is from Silverthorne Elementary School.




Photo Below: RBC Royal Bank's entry.




Below Photo: Don’t get stung by the huge Bee. Buzzzzzzz!




Below Photo: The ladies from Happy Jacks Pub.



Photos Below: Love the old cars !



Below Photo: Home Hardware's entry.


Photo Below: Canfor Sawmills entry.



Below Photo: Adults and children having a blast at the Parade, I even see my darling Granddaughter in the picture.


If you have a picture or story you would like to share on this page from around Houston, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

No comments:

Post a Comment